Friday, February 4, 2011

Drama King!

Hmm...attention for Richard who?
Just kidding!
But his hunger for attention...is just so much of this hunger, that you just wonder, what is going on in this guys mind? It's just to an extreme where it's very dangerous...like burning down the house. It was as much craving attention as it was having nothing to do as a kind in a big house...having to be quiet or get beaten otherwise.

The thing to think about is...why on earth do something when there's a very negative consequence? Of course I'm sure one experiences this once in their life when you've done something wrong and gotten a consequence for it, thus you do it but you don't want to get caught anyways. One does it because they think they won't get caught. That's what happened when I was little. I used to lie a lot, of course, when I was younger. And my mom would always do the "I'm going to chop your tongue off!" kinda thing. But of course I continued to lie and made them more elaborate and at least thought out. But you trip up every so often and I would get caught...

Each time you just tell yourself, "I"m not going to get caught anymore; I'll be really careful". Everyone says that, but you're bound to get caught. Nothing lasts forever and good things must come to an end some time. It's better to quit which you're ahead. But we're all humans, will we ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment