Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YOU A PRO, I A CON.

Ahahah, I am so clever.
I actually don't find any con in...oh well I take that back. If we're talking about every class, then geometry was terrible. I hope this is strictly for American Lit, someone please tell me if it's not.
But I could use a teacher who meets the needs of every student instead of assuming that we get it as well as his most prized students do.

Ah so it's American Lit.
Well I really enjoy this class. We have such open discussions but we can openly debate how we feel about a certain topic. We're not the type of class that actually gets physical though. We're more. MORE. That's all I can say. The pros are that we can do these blogs. I like the openness about these blogs as well. Instead of writing essays for class, we type these blogs freehand, in contrast to following a template of seriousness. 

This, in a way, inspires us to be writers, but more freelance. More judgmental without much criticism. With feedback from more peers instead of teachers, we get into the mind of others. For that, it has you learn a way  for you to jump into different types of minds. Which is what you need to appeal to many. I really can't think of a con though...

No comments:

Post a Comment